All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!!

Beh

I'm all for freedom of speech, and I think that no one is excempt from humor, mockery, bashing, etc., but by having 5 AFD, and working on a sixth, aren't you just becoming a fad yourself? Why not put AFD in AFD6?

Radioactive24 responds:

Nobody's done it. I'd totally put in an AFD bashing part. C'mon people, read the replies too.

- Radioactive24

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

(No Comment)

This kid just went around a shot people and sent in an animation as foreshadowing his actions, and you guys are PRAISING his animation style?!?! Sure I know this is a site about cartoons and drawings and people being creative....but come on!....This is sad.

And to the guy some reviews ahead of mine who said "To one of the guys who did what everyone dreams of" (Enoll) should be fucking choked by his own innards. You sicken me.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

You're a genius

My god! You have such skill at Flash, and the intergration of Animation with the song...I thought I liked te first one but damn this one beats it hands down! Congrats!
~T

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Rip-Off

Could you blatently rip off Invader Zim anymore? From the theme song(s), the artwork, the Soxx "logo" and even the FONT and color scheme. Complete RIP OFF! Cmon man. Although you have great talent on drawing and animating, you should be using it for better things, not just some pseudo remake.

MY legend of zelda MY legend of zelda

Good times

The graphics were, well, icky but I must admit you have a style that's all your own. The sound, NEEEEEEDS to be fixed big time and you spelled organ "orgin" several times. Other than that, every time link entered and the club zelda theme kicks in and he starts chucking vases made me crack up everytime. Thats good shit!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

ehhhh......Orgin is the name Ganondorf named his organ, because he loves it so much..heh..^_^..ahum..yes..
yeah sound is bad, but 0?
At least there IS sound

She freakin' blocked me She freakin' blocked me

Hysterical

Seriously, that was freakin' sweet!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Good God Almighty that Rocked

That...that animation is probably the best I've ever seen on newgrounds. I'm absolutely floored. There is not a SINGLE thing wrong with this flash. My god, I think I'm crying.

Kenya Valentines Kenya Valentines

THAT was shit

Dude, the graphics and sounds sucked, and man you need to get some of your OWN ideas. Just some advice.

trunks62 responds:

Heh.... maybe if you weren't a fan of weeble i would listen to you. Actually alot of people use characters like megaman or other famous characters. Are you gonna tell them to get ideas of their own too? Fucking moron. Eat a dick.

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

Bleck

It's a disgrace to say this was a tribute to Pico. Pico is a NEWGROUNDS Icon, and this didn't do him justice. The blatent rip offs of movies (like the lawnmower scene from DEAD ALIVE) and the obvious Evil Dead voices were not needed. Also, what the f**k is up with that dude's head in the car? That was retarded.

SickDeathFiend responds:

ok moron. if you would read its also a tribute to classic zombie movies, and the guy in the car was Wade you NOOB. end.

kenya kenya

Damn...I'm Jealous

This has to be the simplest thing I have ever seen, but GOD DAMN if that ain't one catchy tune! I have to watch it at least once a day and fine myself humming it later. DAMN YOU weebls! DAMN YOU!!!!! :)