All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!!

Beh

I'm all for freedom of speech, and I think that no one is excempt from humor, mockery, bashing, etc., but by having 5 AFD, and working on a sixth, aren't you just becoming a fad yourself? Why not put AFD in AFD6?

Radioactive24 responds:

Nobody's done it. I'd totally put in an AFD bashing part. C'mon people, read the replies too.

- Radioactive24

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

(No Comment)

This kid just went around a shot people and sent in an animation as foreshadowing his actions, and you guys are PRAISING his animation style?!?! Sure I know this is a site about cartoons and drawings and people being creative....but come on!....This is sad.

And to the guy some reviews ahead of mine who said "To one of the guys who did what everyone dreams of" (Enoll) should be fucking choked by his own innards. You sicken me.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

You're a genius

My god! You have such skill at Flash, and the intergration of Animation with the song...I thought I liked te first one but damn this one beats it hands down! Congrats!
~T

Angel of Death |&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Game&amp;lt;&amp;lt;| Angel of Death |>>Game<<|

Ehhh...

Not bad, liked the concept, but the mixing of drawings and Flash didn't work for me in this endevour.

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Great game!

Simple, yet addictive! Fun and gross at the same time! Good job, keep creating more!